FIRST; MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS.- By this agreement, the parent or guardian irrevocably access to the following conditions and policies of administration, direction and management by SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC / Night Ravens Soccer Academy. By accessing and sign, you accept each and every one of its clauses, including those that imply a disclaimer in favor of SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC / Night Ravens Soccer Academy.
As parent or guardian of one or more minors, I act on my behalf and on behalf of the children, when I read and accept this policy.
I further declare that none of these rules is attentive or contrary to the best child interest and I waive, in the future, to all legal actions that may be based in violations of children’s rights, on the occasion of this agreement.
SECOND; CANCELLATIONS.- Cancellations are considered breach of contract and with exception of relocation, military orders or Sever Injuries, contract is considered still in place; for these previous cases documentation will be needed to avoid cancellation fees. Only Official documents provided by authorities or authorized providers will be accepted
If the cancellation was motived for a breach, including code of conduct or team rules (caused for the parents or the minor wrong behavior) the cancellation could will be considered an expulsion from the team. In these cases, it will not be possible to grant money back and monthly charges will continue until the twelve month.
All cancellations are subject to a $180 (one hundred and eighty) Dollars month penalty fee which will be charged at the time of the cancellation.
Only promotions advertised and valid at the date of the enrollment in any media that waive cancellation fee will not be consider for Cancelation Fees.
THIRD; RENEWALS.- Any renewal will be automatically charge, the subscriber will have to informed by e-mail 30 days before to the end of the term to accept o refuse the renewal; if you don’t oppose or inform, SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC will entail the full and unconditional acceptance of each terms.
If you accepted the proposed terms (expressly or tacitly), you must make the payment of the membership at the time, place and through the payment method established by SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC / Night Ravens Soccer Academy. SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC always prefer the payments by electronic devises or by their web site or APP.
Only when you have executed the payment, will the renewal be deemed to be executed correctly. If the renewal is not executed in the time and form established by SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC / Night Ravens Soccer Academy, children could be lose their membership and place in the team; It is the strict responsibility of the parents or guardians to deal with the payment of the membership and the conditions for its renewal.
FOURTH; PRICES.- Membership prices are set by SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC / Night Ravens Soccer Academy on its different platforms , APP or web sites. Only SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC / Night Ravens Soccer Academy may make discounts on the total price.
The payment from the membership its individual (one membership, one child) and will not be transferable.
You acknowledge that Company may change its fees and/or fee structures for Services from time to time in its discretion, including instituting fees for use of Services that were formerly included in Free Services or other free functionality on the Sites or the Apps without liability to you. Company will post notice of such changes on the Sites or the Apps. Any pricing changes to your paid Subscription Services will be effective as of your next Subscription Period and not impact your current Subscription Period. You agree that your continued use of all or part of the Services will be subject to your payment of any applicable fees. Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
If you are a Subscriber, you shall pay Company all fees associated with your Subscription Level ordered as set forth in the subscription section of your user profile or in the signed and accepted order form, whether or not you use any or all of the Subscription Services to which you are entitled.
Prior to accessing your Subscription Services, you must provide Company with a valid credit card, PayPal account, or other form of payment acceptable to Company. Subscriber agrees to pay Company:
(a) any one-time professional service fees specified in your order upon activation of our Subscription Service,
(b) the base fees for your Subscription Level in advance of each Subscription Period, e.g. Annual or Monthly,
(c) any excess usage fees monthly in arrears for any use of Services above that
specified in your Subscription Level (regardless if you were notified or
aware of such excess usage or fees), and
(d) all taxes, including sales, use, personal property, value-added, excise, customs fees, import duties, stamp duties and any other similar taxes and duties, including penalties and interest, imposed by any United States federal, state, provincial or local government entity or any non-US government entity on the transactions contemplated by this Agreement, excluding taxes based upon Company’s net income.
If you provided a credit card, PayPal or other automatic electronic payment method (your “e-Payment Account”), you agree that Company may charge your e-Payment Account for all fees for your Subscription Services as they are incurred including renewal payments on the last day of each Subscription Period. If you are invoiced by Company, you agree to pay all
such invoices with thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice. All fees are payable in United States dollars and are non-refundable. Subscriber agrees to provide Company with complete and accurate billing and contact information and keep it up-to-date throughout the term of the Agreement.
If Company fails to receive payment from you by the due date, Company may, in its sole discretion, suspend your use of Subscription Services and delete your account. Subscriber will reimburse Company for all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred to collect past due amounts.
PART III: REFUND POLICY. RULES AND EXCEPTIONS
FIRST; REFUND POLICY.- Golden Memberships or Travel soccer has a stringent refund policy, because a player’s acceptance has the effect of denying another player an opportunity to play on a competitive team. Accordingly:
Fees are not refundable and not transferable.
Fees for participation in the club cover the entire soccer year.
A player who accepts an invitation to play with the Club, commits to pay the entire fee for the full soccer year.
No refunds, partial or full, will be made to players who choose not to participate at any point after registration for any reason, including players suspended from the program. The only exceptions are:
(a) In the event that a player has a season ending injury.
(b) For families that move during the season.
(c) Player cannot be placed or is removed from a team.
(d) The board may consider a partial refund in these circumstances on a case by case basis.
No refunds will be granted after the season has started. The club will grant a full refund if we cannot place the player on any age appropriate team. Refunds for reasons of friend requests or carpooling accommodations will not be made. The only way to guarantee a spot on a team is to be the head coach of that team.
SECOND; REGISTRATION FEE.- Registration fees need to be paid in full before the first class. There are no registration fee refunds.
THIRD; INJURED DURING THE SEASON AND REFUND POLICY.- In the event that a player is injured during the season and cannot play or practice for the remainder of the season, the Board may consider providing a option to end contract. Families must submit a written request with the board.
FOURTH; FAMILY RELOCATES AND REFUND POLICY.- In the event that a family relocates out of the area during the season the Board may consider cancelations on a case-by-case basis. Families must submit a written request to the board showing proof of residency change.
FIFTH; NOTIFICATIONS.- Written notifications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Auto-Draft Monthly Credit Card Charge Plan
I HEREBY GIVE AUTHORITY TO SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC / Night Ravens Soccer AcademyTO CHARGE MY DEBIT / CREDIT CARD MONTHLY TUITION FEES FOR THE NIGHT RAVENS SOCCER ACADEMY BEGINNING THE REGISTRATION DATE AND EVERY MONTH FOR THE NEXT TWELVE (12) MONTHS OR EVERY WEEK IF I AM ON A WEEKLY MEMBERSHIP. I UNDERSTAND ANY ADDITIONAL FEES INCURRED DURING THE MONTH WILL ALSO BE CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT IN THE SUBSEQUENT MONTH.
SHOULD I DECIDE TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT OR WITHDRAW MY CHILD (REN) FROM THE PROGRAM BEFORE THE TWELVE (12) MONTH, I AGREE TO NOTIFY SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC / Night Ravens Soccer Academy IN WRITING GIVING THIRTY DAY (30 DAY) NOTICE. AFTER RECEIPT OF WRITTEN NOTIFICATION, SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC / Night Ravens Soccer Academy WILL PROCEED TO CHARGE A PENALTY FEE EQUIVALENT TO THREE MONTHLY PAYMENTS AND THEN END THE PRE-AUTHORIZED CHARGES AGAINST MY ACCOUNT.
SPORTS OF TEXAS LLC / Night Ravens Soccer Academy RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHARGE ADDITIONAL FEES AND / OR TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT SHOULD THE AUTHORIZED CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT BE DECLINED AFTER TWO CONSECUTIVE ATTEMPTS.
SPORTSMANSHIP CODE & ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
This policy has been written by Night Ravens Academy to help maintain a healthy balance between fair play and safety. This policy is a club goal to establish a better relationship between coaches, players, parents and officials. It is the intent of Kensington Soccer Club to help players, coaches, parents and fans to be made aware of the true meaning of SPORTSMANSHIP.
SPORTSMANSHIP is defined as the practice of participating in sports with a conduct and attitude that is considered befitting of that participant, especially fair play and courtesy. It encompasses both ethical behavior and acts of integrity.
ETHICS is defined as the principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a group. It is a system of principles governing behavior.
INTEGRITY is defined as a firm adherence to a code of values that incorporate principles of honesty.
FUNDAMENTALS OF SPORTSMANSHIP
1. Gain an understanding and appreciation for the rules of the game. Know the rules. If you do not know the rules, refrain from expressing opinions on coaches or officials. The SPIRIT of good sportsmanship depends on conformance to a rule’s intent as well as the letter of the law
2. Exercise representative behavior at all times. Your behavior influences others whether you are aware of it or not.
3. Recognize and show appreciation for an outstanding play by either team. Applause for an opponent’s good performance displays generosity and courtesy that should be regularly practiced. This reflects a true awareness of the game by recognizing and acknowledging quality.
4. Exhibit respect for the official(s) Officials are impartial arbitrators. They have been trained in the laws of the game and are performing to the best of their ability. Mistakes by all participants are part of the game. The rule of GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP is to accept and abide by the officials decisions.
5. Openly display respect for opponent at all times. Opponents should be treated cordially and be accorded tolerance. Treat them as you want to be treated. Be a positive Representative for your club and team at all times
6. Display pride in your actions at all times Never allow your ego to interfere with good judgment and your responsibility as a club and team representative.
SPORTSMANSHIP CODE GUIDELINES AND BEHAVIOR EXPECTATIONS
· Place the emotional and physical well being of my players ahead of a personal desire to win
· Respect the integrity and personality of the individual athlete, remembering the large range of emotions and physical development for the same age group.
· Exemplify the highest moral character, behavior and leadership. Adhere to strong ethical and integrity standards
· Learn the rules of the game and teach them in letter and spirit
· Set a good example for players and spectators. Refrain from:
o Arguments in front of your team and parents
o Gestures indicating an official or opposing coach does not know what they are doing or talking about
o Throwing objects in disgust
· Shake hands with opposing coaches and officials before and after each match
· Respect the integrity of the official. By giving respect, you get respect.
· Do not use profanity or other objectionable language
· Be responsible for your players and parents on the sideline
· Make sportsmanship your first priority
· Learn the rules of the game.
· Treat teammates, coaches, referees, and others with RESPECT.
· Come prepared physically and mentally to training sessions and matches.
· Wish opponents good luck before the game and congratulate them in a courteous manner following victory or defeat
· Respect the judgment of the official(s), acknowledge them as sir/madam treating them with respect even if you disagree with their judgment will only make a positive impression of you and your team.
· Play for the fun of it.
· Control your temper. Not only against the opposing team and officials, but with yourself and your teammates.
· Do not use foul or inappropriate language at any time.
· Shake hands with the other team and the official after the game.
PARENTS AND SPECTATORS:
· Always encourage your child to play by the rules.
· Applaud good plays by either team.
o Speak about the opposing players in the same manner you would want their parents speaking about your child
· Watch and enjoy the GAME! Let the players play, the coach’s coach and the officials officiate.
· Thank your coaches – Win or lose!
o Remember ALL of our coaches are volunteers who are sacrificing their own time to coach your child.
· Never ridicule or shout at your child or others for making a mistake or losing the game.
· Refrain from questioning the official’s judgment or honesty. Recognize they are symbols of fair play integrity and sportsmanship
· Use no foul or inappropriate language
· Abuse of volunteers whether verbal, in writing or in email will not be tolerated.
· DO NOT COACH YOUR CHILD! – encourage them!
o Don’t try to “orchestrate” your child’s entire playing time on the field with instructions. Your comments may contradict what their coaches have told them to do. Remember that you’re not the coach. Words of encouragement should be the only things you’re saying
ZERO TOLERANCE / NO DISSENT & SPORTSMANSHIP RULE.
Night Ravens Soccer Academy by this document will be enforcing a “Zero Tolerance Policy”. The following is intended to outline the penalties for failing to comply with the premise of this policy.
Any player, coach, parent, spectator or referee violating this policy will be subject to disciplinary action as determined by the Head Coach of Night Ravens Soccer Academy. Disciplinary action may include:
· Permanent expulsion of an individual, team or club from the program.
Decisions of NRSA are final and no protests will be entertained. If a coach or parent refuses to comply with the penalty, the player will serve the penalty and may suffer expulsion from the club.
“Dissent” includes, but is not limited to:
· Questioning an officials call.
· Voicing displeasure with a call in a manner that can be heard by the official, players and fans.
· Any and all actions, behavior and language deemed to be appropriate by and in accordance with the Rules of Fair Play and the Spirit of the Game.
The coach of each team is responsible for his players and parents / fans behavior on his / her respective sideline.
· Therefore any card given to a parent / fan will also be directed at the coach.
· If a red card is issued to a parent/fan, then the coach and the offending person will be required to leave the field. If the team does not have an approved assistant coach on the sideline, then the game will be called
· A red card does not have to be issued for Kensington Soccer Club to enact penalties against a coach, players or parent / fan if the official deems a report necessary.
THE PENALTIES FOR DISSENT OR UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT:
COACH RESPONSIBILITY – IF A COACH WITNESSES UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR FROM A PARENT. The Coach has a responsibility to report it to the Executive Committee of the NRSA. Any incident reported will result in a fact finding meeting in which a penalty will be determined. Additionally if a referee assigns a card the penalties are as follows:
1st YELLOW CARD:
– Coach – WARNING & subject to league rules
– Parent – 1 GAME SUSPENSION
– Player – subject to league rules
2nd YELLOW CARD in same season:
– Coach – 1 GAME SUSPENSION & subject to league rules
– Parent – SEASON SUSPENSION + reimbursement of league fines
– Player – subject to league rules
– Coach – 1 GAME SUSPENSION & subject to league rules
– Parent – SEASON SUSPENSION + reimbursement of league fines
– Player – subject to league rules
Incident review process
The Executive Committee will:
· review all incidents of dissent or unsportsmanlike conduct by a parent or a coach
· at its sole option, determine if a review is required of all incidents of dissent or unsportsmanlike conduct by a player
· Determine a penalty.
If an appeal is requested the Executive Committee will hold a fact-finding meeting at a neutral location. There will be a MANDATORY attendance requirement by the coach, player and\or parent.
It will be the responsibility of the Executive Committee based on the facts presented to determine to allow the offending party to continue to coach, play or attend that team’s future games. Failure to attend this meeting will result in automatic suspension from attendance at any Club functions. Decisions of NRSA are final and no protests will be entertained.
· Verbal or physical abuse of an opponent, coach, official, player or spectator.
· Fighting or violence of any kind
· Taunting and trash talking
· “IN YOUR FACE” celebrations
· Use of profanity or other disrespectful language
· Questioning, disagreeing or harassing officials
· Throwing objects onto the playing field
· Booing an official’s decision
· Refusing to shake hands or give recognition for good performances
· Blaming loss of game on officials, coaches or participants
· Abuse of volunteers whether verbal, in writing or in email.
NRSA players should not author, forward, or post vulgar or offensive notes, texts, photographs, or other content that reflect negatively on them, their teams, other individuals, or the Club.
Alcohol and Drug Use
Any use of alcoholic beverages or banned substances in connection with Night Ravens Soccer Academy activities is strictly forbidden.
ACCEPTABLE (EXPECTED) BEHAVIORS
· Congratulating teammates and opponents for effort and excellent performances
· Shaking hands before and after the game
· Thanking officials for their effort and work
· Thanking coaches for their time and help
· Treat competition as a ”GAME” instead of a “WAR”
· Applaud at end of game for performances of all participants
· Show concern for an injured player, regardless of team
· Helping a teammate or opponent who has fallen or been injured
NRSA players should strive to show respect for all members of the club and the broader community. They should lead by example and remember that both their own and the team’s reputations are at stake when they participate in club competitions and interact with others in the community.
STATEMENT OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT
I, the undersigned acknowledge that I have received a copy of the Night Ravens Soccer AcademySPORTSMANSHIP CODE & ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY.
I also acknowledge that I have read this policy and I understand the expectations and the penalties listed and that I will abide by the Code of Conduct to the best of my ability.